How to: Create an “at home retreat” that will leave you feeling clear and confident in your body as well as your mind
It has become increasingly challenging in this day and age to find a balance between career, passions, family, relationships, hobbies and mind/body self-care. The stressors of our modern environment take their toll, leading to; sickness, poor energy and a general sense of heaviness.
Make and appointment with yourself; pull away from the daily grind. Focus on what nourishes you. Replenish. Refocus. Renew.
Join us for this year’s Autumn Reset, starting October 16 2016.
As you age you benefit when you are strategic with your wellness routines. At a younger age you can get away with the “no approach” approach to staying healthy in body, and positive in mind. You could bounce back from long days, late nights, big projects, snacking instead of sitting down for a meal that you prepared, having wine to unwind and caffeinating over top of the underlying exhaustion. With aging the “bounce back factor” isn’t as reliable as it once was. But this is okay, it’s just your body’s way of telling you that it needs more support!
Start here to create a seasonal strategy; learn essential tools to up your wellness game in a few short weeks. You will finish this course feeling vibrant and strong. Use this time to deliberately nurture yourself with simple clean foods, daily movement, gratitude and intentional choices. Clean out your body, your mind, and your kitchen too. Nourish yourself. Refocus your self-care game plan.
After the busyness and extended daylight of summer, autumn is the time to get back to schedules. It’s a good time to prepare for the dark cold days of winter and the common afflictions that can often accompany it. Autumn is the perfect time to give yourself extra support; in doing so you’ll be more equip to help yourself avoid:
- Never taking time to replenish and rebuild
- Colds and the flu
- The winter blues
- Sypmtoms of poor digestion
- Sugar cravings and holiday weight gain
What is Reset?
Detoxes, shake plans and juice fasts have become common place in the yoga and wellness communities; meal plans are implemented alongside everyday living. Ayurveda’s approach to detox tells us about the importance of incorporating mind and emotions into the food plan; we strive to make our detox different from everyday life. The heart of our detox will be 3-5 days but we’ll take care to prepare and enter into the deeper days slowly; we’ll also exit from the deep days in a mindful, gentle way. All of this allows our nervous system to stay out of stress. Weight loss is NOT the focus of this detox though it is often a side effect. Autumn Reset is all about having:
- A nourishing detox and at home retreat
- A calming, stress reducing experience
- A plan to clean up and streamline your food and habits
- Time to practice yoga and meditation
- Time to state intentions, gratitude and positivity
Autumn can bring with it a harried feel plus nature gives us some rather harsh, dry and windy conditions. Now add on the treats, drinks, heaps of food and extra responsibilities associated with the holidays. Top that off with the common winter viruses you’ll come in contact with… Can you can see where this is headed? During this course you’ll add tools on your belt that will keep you and your loved ones healthy and resilient.
- Strengthen your immune system
- Unwind and de-stress
- Reduce cravings for unwholesome foods
- Improved daily habits
- Clarify your current goals for your body, mind and soul
Autumn is an ideal time to clear out the stored up gunk in your trunk while simultaneously moving into productive-health-producing-habits.
Use this time to reset your rhythms onto an intentional course.
Learn which foods are most appropriate to eat during autumn and winter. You’ll be provided with recipes and meal plans.
Use this time to increase gentle movement routines that will help your digestive system flush out and work more efficiently.
Experience the daily routines that will help you to prioritize deep sleep and vibrant daily energy.
Join our 2016 session starting October 16th
I’m Sarah and I’d love to have you join us for the Autumn reset this year. This is a fun, inspiring, effective way to up-grade and refocus your daily routines. My promise to you is that after these 3 weeks you’ll feel lighter and clear in mind and body, with a deeper sense of grounded positivity.
The Autumn Body Reset Includes:
- Our on line member’s hub offers access to course materials including multiple recorded lessons that you listen to as your time allows. These recordings feature interviews with experts in the fields of Ayurveda, Yoga, digestion, detox and local foods.
- 3 live group calls. Sundays: October 16, 23 & 30 @ 9:00 – 10:15 am PST. If you can not attend the calls live you will be able to listen to the recording.
- A private Facebook forum where you’ll be able to interact with others in the group as well as with me. I’ll be available to troubleshoot questions and give you continual support. Community is where it’s at, it’s so hard to commit and be accountable on your own.
- Weekly supportive emails will keep you on track.
- A downloadable and printable workbook, recipe book, templates for weekly meal plans and daily checklists will create a streamline Autumn Reset experience.