Grain Free Maple Granola
Gather Your Ingredients:
- 1 cup Almond Meal or Almonds, chopped fine in a food processor
- 1 cup Large Coconut Flakes
- 1 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 cup Pecans, roughly chopped
- 6 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Cinnamon Powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Sea Salt
Assemble Your Creation:
- Preheat the oven to 300° F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper..
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the almonds, coconut flakes, sunflower seeds and pecans.
- In a small sauce pan melt the coconut oil then stir in the maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour the sauce over the bowl of nuts n stuff and mix thoroughly.
- Press the mixture across the pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Check frequently to make sure it’s not getting too toasty brown. Stir with a spatula as needed.
- Allow the granola to cool. Once cooled, break it into pieces and store in an air tight container. Makes 4 cups.
Serve with heated milk or use as a crumble over top of yogurt or grains. Or using your fingers, eat it from your favorite small dish while looking out the window at the beauty of the day.