Feeling good in my body, and being able to move freely without pain, are two of the biggest values that inspire me to commit to make time for some kind of movement exercises everyday. My exercise and yoga routines give me energy, vibrancy, and inner strength.
That’s why I love helping others create sustainable exercise, yoga, and movement routines for themselves! I’m showing up with this workshop to help you get education and inspiration. I’m showing up to help you “find the time”.
If you would like to find the time and motivation –not only to begin an exercise routine that’s appropriate for you, but to stick with it, and adapt it to your unique needs, for the remainder of your life– this workshop is for you!
Exercise is more than having a body that looks good. But if you desire to look good, so you can feel good in your own skin, that’s a fine value to have. However, there’s more to consider…
- Do you want to maintain mobility, strength and stamina throughout your life?
- Do you desire to age with confidence, fit-ness and well-ness?
- Do you want to maintain balance, coordination and sharp thinking?
The Mindful Movement classes I offer help you get all of that! And this workshop will give you a great foundation to build upon. You’ll walk away with more than a handful of VALUABLE tips that will allow you to move through a yoga class or exercise routine with safety and confidence.
Let’s get started!
- Are relatively new to yoga or Mindful Movement
- Want to begin yoga or exercise again with a mindful, methodical approach
- Want to increase their knowledge of anatomy and physiology, safe alignment, the power of breath and body centered awareness.
Attending this workshop will allow you to:
- Experience alignment and breathing (that is customized to you) while practicing yoga poses and mindful exercise
- Modify a pose/exercise to meet your body’s unique needs
- Identify the biggest obstacles that get in the way of your creating a consistent habit with exercise
- Learn the 5 habit “cues” that help your brain “wire in” a new habit, so that it sticks
- Feel a sense of accomplishment, with a side of inspiration to move forward
Intentionally train your body so you can move more freely and joyfully in your life! My Mindful Movement and Yoga classes are designed to energize your day by uplifting your mood, building energy and creating strength.
Things you need to know for this workshop session:
- Comfortable clothing that moves with you and bare feet
- Your own yoga mat
- A yoga strap or a scarf or a belt
- A set of yoga blocks (if you have them)
- A kitchen chair
- A comfortable space in your home
- A phone, iPad or computer to stream the Zoom
- A notepad or journal
A global pandemic is worthy time to strengthen your “at home” routines with yoga and exercise. A consistent practice can help you…
- Relieve body discomfort, tension, and stiffness
- Have an increased awareness of your body and personal needs
- Have an increased ability to respond life’s stresses with thoughtfulness and clarity
- Increase the steadiness of your moods, while expanding joy and pleasure in your day to day experience
This workshop is a great place to get on track with the “movement care” that your body needs!
Intro to Yoga and Mindful Movement
Use this 2-hour workshop to strengthen your foundation, get on track with your habits, and take care of your body.
December 12 at 9:00 – 11:00 AM, PST
So I can offer quality care, I’m only selling 10 spots.