YOUR BODY HAS FUNDAMENTAL NEEDS
UNDERSTAND your physiology
IDENTIFY your behaviors
CREATE new habits
Habit Science. Yoga and Ayurveda. 7 weeks to develop your daily routine.
You are so ready to…
- Stop the cycle of starting healthy routines then losing momentum
- Figure out how to find time to exercise and move more
- Prepare and eat the food you know your body needs
- Slow down or even STOP the negative self talk
- Navigate stress and responsibilities with more patience, grace and ease
- Be straight up truthful about what needs to happen and begin the gritty work of taking action
Good news – I am here to encourage you and to offer up a structure that’s easy to follow and sustainable for a lifetime!
If you give this 7 weeks of your time and dedication you’ll have a map for long term change.
Where the rubber meets the road is when the 7 weeks are up and with map in hand – YOU keep after it.
Daily Routine 101 is going to help you take some serious, focused action on doing the food, exercise and mental + emotional wellness routines you know you should be doing.
Are you ready?
It’s (way past) time you begin making peace with that unhelpful, critical chatter in your head and instead start using your precious mental energy to cultivate the DAILY mindsets, skills and habits that will help you feel your best.
JOIN US FOR THE Winter SESSION OF DAILY ROUTINE 101!
WE BEGIN February 10, 2020
This is a group course with an individual approach.
Daily Routine 101 is a 7 week, interactive group course that takes place – in your home, on line and with live group video conference calls. Live aspects of the course will be recorded so if you can’t make it at the time of the call you can participate later, when it works for your schedule.
The course includes:
- An online member’s hub where all resources can be accessed and downloaded, from the start of the course to 3 months later.
- Curriculum materials: Video and audio recordings plus workbooks with info and reflective questions.
- 2 – 30 minute 1-1 phone calls with me to discuss your goals, challenges and wins.
- 3 group video conference calls. Days and times TBA based on a survey of participants and which days and times work best for most.
- An online member’s forum where we can chat and share between live calls.
- Local’s Bonus – for people who can make it we’ll have 2 live meet ups with content and connection. TBA when the group comes together and we discover which dates work best for most of us.
It’s so hard to implement lifestyle changes alone. Chances are if you could create the rhythm you crave, you’d already been doing it. Empower your life with fresh learning in the fields of habit science, Ayurveda and circadian rhythm. As you learn you’ll also be trying on new behaviors that will lead to the creation of habits. All of this will transform your body and mind.
Daily Routine 101 is for women who:
- Are ready to educate themselves about their body’s needs through a step by step process
- Are ready to apply what they’re learning to their day, week and year
- Are willing to name their desires and take action to move towards them
- Want to create a rhythm and routine with daily deep nourishment
- Want more play, exploration and creative magic in their life
- Are longing to love themselves and others full-on, while enjoying the precious life they already have
What you will get when you participate:
The human body has basic needs YET, you’re an individual. When you take a deep breath and feel into the part of you that is never changing, that is your UNIQUENESS. Use this course to grow your understanding of both: physiology and spirit.
For us to thrive within our fast-paced, driven culture we need to attend to the needs of our body. Yoga and Ayurveda offer us ancient, yet practical wisdom. Over the 6 weeks you’ll learn some of this SECRET wisdom (that shouldn’t be a secret!). You’ll also be putting what you learn into practice, in real time.
Other people are key to our transformation, we are stronger as a collective. When we share our experience we loosen the grip of our old limiting beliefs. When we reveal our desire to each other, COURAGE naturally follows in an effort to stay true to our word. It’s a little scary but incredibly rewarding.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE PROGRAM
Learn about habit and behavioral science, apply step by step methods to your life. Finally get past old patterns of starting something new, then falling off the wagon.
Learn new ways to schedule so you stay in a flow with food, fitness, family, work and travel. Healthy habits must inter phase well with your unique life or they won’t stick.
Our bodies function in a specific way. Most of us were never taught the basics of circadian rhythm and digestion. This kind of learning gives you agency in your health journey.
Cooking frequently in your own home, sitting down to eat, eating more plants, eating to heal your digestion: we’ll cover all this and more. Food is your foundation for wellness!
Accountability, encouragement, guidance, education and care are invaluable gifts when it comes to shaping new behaviors. It’s easier and more fun to make changes with a clear support system.
Attitudes and beliefs about exercise affect the essential joy of movement. Most people are much too sedentary, they know they “should” move more but they resist. Use this course to create more play, variety and consistency with your movement routines.
These habits help you go deeper.
This is me assisting a student in a standing backback. Doesn’t she look calm and receptive? You might be able to see that I’m not doing a lot here to help with the pose; I’m standing beside her with my breathing matched to hers; I’m giving her my full attention and my hand is offering a gentle nudge on her back to help her realize how to lift up from that spot. She was doing the work herself; my presence and gentle guidance helped her to focus her own attention and go deeper.
On the yoga mat you practice putting your body into shapes while also feeling into sensations, deliberately engaging some spots and letting go in others, all the while staying connected to your breathing. It’s hard work! That multi layered focus pays off though; you learn to create an experience of feeling calm, receptive and easeful in your body – while in very challenging poses.
These same principles can be duplicated into your daily living. “Yoga off the mat” is all about learning to feel calm, receptive and easeful within your life and relationships – even when things become very challenging. It’s a practice with no end game.
In Daily Routines 101 you’ll learn about 10 essential habits that will help your mind and body to thrive. These 10 essentials are about lining up with the needs of your physiology, they are a method for taking your yoga practice out of the studio and into your home. They help you take your self-care practices deeper. In addition to having established routines with food, movement and stress-reduction you’ll also get a new found sense agency when it comes to your aging and healing.
This work is all about coming home to your body with kindness and care, everyday. On a more subtle level this course will prepare you to hear the calling of your own heart – your “what’s next” in life – that’s the magic!
My heart-felt desire is to offer up support, attention and guidance to the woman who cares for everyone else. I know that when I help her fill her own cup first, the other people in her life will benefit too.
Paid in Full - Daily Routine 101Savings of $111
four monthly installments
Is your curiosity piqued?
But you’re not quite sure? Would you like to speak with me? If so take 10 minutes to answer the questions I’ve put together for you in this questionnaire. On their own these questions help you get clear on a few key aspects of what you are craving at this stage in your life.
After you fill out the questionnaire I’ll get right back to you and we’ll set up a time for a 15 min phone call. It will be a pleasure to speak with you. Maybe this is just what you’re looking for or maybe not? We’ll find out!
Daily Routine 101 is:
- Open to people who are ready to make their “health” a curious and fun part of their lives
- A way to feel inspired while you create new habits with food, movement and lifestyle
- A group class with personalized mentorship, it offers you loving accountability and the nudge you need
- A way to change your habits, shift your routines and open up to your potential