GET TO THE ROOT OF YOUR REASON
If you keep starting then stopping, there’s a reason.
If you’re not doing the things you feel you should be doing, there’s a reason.
If you long to be more at ease with your body and in your mind, there’s a reason.
You’re ready to create self-care HABITS: to stop contemplating and start doing. Would you like to learn how?
- Beginning each day with health conscious routine
- Maintaining calm focus alongside your challenges
- Finding the balance between your needs and the needs of others
- Aligning with your integrity, strength and joy
- Syncing up with your values, desires and sense of purpose
- Opening up to your truth and your relationships
- Feeling better than ever as you grow older and wiser
This course can help you…
- Stop the cycle of starting healthy routines then losing momentum
- Create a solid morning routine that you can stick to
- Design the exercise, movement and yoga routine that fits into your unique weekly schedule
- Develop planning, shopping, cooking and eating routines that work best for YOU
- Slow down, stop the negative self talk, and work the process of building habits that stick
- Navigate stress and responsibilities with more patience
- Maturate your unique dreams, rhythm, and dance with life
Ready to create habits? If the answer is yes:
JOIN US FOR THE FALL ALIGN WITH BALANCE COURSE!
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 19
COURSE STARTS SEPTEMBER 24
This is a group course with an individual approach.
Align With Balance is an interactive group course that takes place – on line, in your home, on the phone and with live video calls. Live aspects of the course will be recorded so if you can’t make it live you can participate later, when it works for your schedule.
It’s so hard to implement lifestyle changes alone. Chances are if you could create the rhythm you crave, you’d already be doing it. Utilizing this structure you’ll open up to the root of what keeps you feeling stuck. Learning about habit science and the essential Ayurvedic habits will help you to transform your body and mind.
Align With Balance is for women who:
- Are ready to educate themselves about their body’s needs through a step by step process
- Are ready to apply what they’re learning to their day, week and year
- Are willing to name their desires and take action to move towards them
- Are ready to dismantle the harmful habits that hold them back
- Want to create a rhythm and routine with daily deep nourishment
- Want more play, exploration and creative magic in their life
- Are longing to love themselves and others full-on, while enjoying the precious life they already have
What you will get when you participate:
The human body has basic needs YET, you’re an individual. When you take a deep breath and feel into the part of you that is never changing, that is your UNIQUENESS. Use this course to grow your understanding of both: physiology and spirit.
For us to thrive within our fast-paced, driven culture we need to attend to the needs of our body. Yoga and Ayurveda offer us ancient, yet practical wisdom. Over the 3 months you’ll learn some of this SECRET wisdom (that shouldn’t be a secret dammit!). You’ll also be putting what you learn into practice, in real time.
Other people are key to transformation, we are stronger as a collective. When we share our experience we loosen the grip of our old limiting beliefs. When we reveal our desire to another, COURAGE naturally follows in an effort to stay true to our word. It’s a little scary but incredibly rewarding.
THE NUTS AND BOLTS OF THE PROGRAM
Learn about habit and behavioral science, apply step by step methods to your life. Finally get past old patterns of starting something new, then falling off the wagon.
Learn new ways to schedule so you stay in a flow with food, fitness, family and work. Healthy habits must inter phase well with your unique life or they won’t stick.
Our bodies function in a specific way. Most of us were never taught the basics of circadian rhythm and digestion. This kind of learning gives you agency in your health journey.
Cooking frequently in your own home, sitting down to eat, eating more plants, eating to heal your digestion: we’ll cover all this and more. Food is your foundation for wellness!
Accountability, encouragement, guidance, education and care are invaluable gifts when it comes to shaping new behaviors. Changing behavior is challenging, it’s easier and often more fun when you have a specific, clear support system.
Attitudes and beliefs about exercise affect our ability to move. Most people are much too sedentary, they know they “should” exercise more but they resist. Start small, use this course to create more play and consistency with your movement routines.
THE NEXT SESSION STARTS SEPTEMBER 24.
I interview everyone who registers for this course to ensure that this is the right choice for you. I want to make sure that I’m the right person, and this is the right class to help you get what you want. Fill out the application form then we’ll set up a time to talk.
These habits help you go deeper.
This is me assisting a student in a standing backback. Doesn’t she look calm and receptive? You might be able to see that I’m not doing a lot here to help with the pose; I’m standing beside her with my breathing matched to hers; I’m giving her my full attention and my hand is offering a gentle nudge on her back to help her realize how to lift up from that spot. She was doing the work herself; my presence and gentle guidance helped her to focus her own attention and go deeper.
On the yoga mat you practice putting your body into shapes while also feeling into sensations, deliberately engaging some spots and letting go in others, all the while staying connected to your breathing. It’s hard work! That multi layered focus pays off though; you learn to create an experience of feeling calm, receptive and easeful in your body – while in very challenging poses.
These same principles can be duplicated into your daily living. “Yoga off the mat” is all about learning to feel calm, receptive and easeful within your life and relationships – even when things become very challenging. It’s a practice with no end game.
These 10 habits are a method for taking your yoga practice out of the studio and into your home. They help you take your self-care practices deeper. In addition to having established routines with food, movement and stress-reduction you’ll also get a new found sense agency when it comes to your health and healing.
This work is all about coming home to your body with kindness and care, everyday. On a more subtle level this course will prepare you to hear the calling of your own heart – your “what’s next” – that’s the magic!
My heart-felt desire is to offer up support, attention and guidance to the woman who cares for everyone else. I know that when I help her fill her own cup first, the other people in her life will benefit too.
Is your curiosity piqued?
If so take 10 minutes to answer the questions I’ve put together for you in the application. On their own these questions will help you get clear on a few key aspects of who you are and what you want at this stage in your life.
From there – if you’re ready – we can set up a time to talk on the phone. I would love to meet you. Maybe this is just what you’re looking for?
Align With Balance is:
- Open to 15 committed individuals who are ready to make their “health” a curious and fun part of their lives
- A way to feel inspired while you create new habits with food, movement and lifestyle
- A a group class with personalized mentorship, it offers you loving accountability, the nudge you need
- A way to change your habits, shift your routines and open up to your potential